Saturday, September 3, 2011

Girl With The Tattoo

I have examined this thing from every angle, time and time again. Rotated it, flipped it, inverted it, shook it around and dissected it. But no matter how many times I try to convince myself otherwise, I can't deny the fact that I really think I'm in love. And it's the most thrilling thing ever =) I can honestly say that in my 37, soon to be 38 (gasp!) years of living, this is the absolute first time that I've met someone who I can really see myself with long term. As in forever. I don't even know how this happened. It's like I was just walking along, minding my own business and BOOM... there he was. And suddenly life without him in it seems like a not so happy place. This whole situation has me frightened to death. I feel so f'n exposed. But at the same time I feel so comfortable and free and ready to conquer the world galaxy. And of course it has to happen now when I'm actually contemplating moving a gazillion miles away. Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment